VHDL Training Recommendations?
Author Message
 VHDL Training Recommendations?

Can anyone recommend providers of VHDL language training?
I'm looking for a formal setting of classroom and lab,
lasting one week, more or less.
--

Jeffrey Hunt     (602) 581-4082

Wed, 31 Jan 1996 05:00:22 GMT
 VHDL Training Recommendations?

Quote:
> Can anyone recommend providers of VHDL language training?
> I'm looking for a formal setting of classroom and lab,
> lasting one week, more or less.

Compass still provides what were the CLSI (CAD Language Systems, Inc.)
VHDL training classes.

--
Daniel S. Barclay                              Suite 101, 5457 Twin Knolls Road
Compass Design Automation, Inc.                        Columbia, MD  21045  USA

Signature?  Hey, I'm not signing anything without my lawyer!

Fri, 02 Feb 1996 18:40:10 GMT

1. Looking for Training/Book Recommendations

2. OOA&D UML Training - Any Recommendations?

3. VHDL book recommendations

4. Recommendations for *nix free VHDL tools?

5. I need some VHDL/Synthesis Design BOOK recommendations!!

6. recommendations for VHDL tutorials/classes

7. Need recommendation for a vhdl book

8. VHDL Book Recommendations

9. VHDL manual recommendations

10. Recommendations on a self study VHDL course.

11. VHDL Textbook recommendations?

12. Recommendations for VHDL related IEEE Sociteties/Periodicals