abel to vhdl tranlation
Author Message
 abel to vhdl tranlation

Hi all,
Any suggestions for translating an ABEL description into VHDL, besides
manually?

Thanks in advance.

Hoff

Sat, 26 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 abel to vhdl tranlation

> Hi all,
> Any suggestions for translating an ABEL description into VHDL, besides
> manually?

I've appended two postings (comp.lang.vhdl) which might help
you. I found them via www.dejanews.com.

Bye,...
Edwin
Edwin Naroska
Computer Engineering Institute
(Lehrstuhl fuer Datenverarbeitungssysteme)
University of Dortmund, 44221 Dortmund, Germany
phone: ++49 231 7552406, fax: ++49 231 7553251

Posting 1:

>> I've converted ABLE to VHLD using Syanrio. Works okay.

>TonyD
>Lucent

Posting 2:
Quote:
>The Exemplar Logic Galileo tools can convert OpenABEL

>for more details.

>Larry Lapides

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 abel to vhdl tranlation

Quote:

>Hi all,
>Any suggestions for translating an ABEL description into VHDL, besides
>manually?

>Thanks in advance.

>Hoff

I received a couple of responses pointing me to Synario (Data IO) and one
headhunter.

Hoff

Sun, 03 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ABEL to VHDL