Target Device &Synthesis
Author Message
 Target Device &Synthesis

Hai
     I have a problem regarding the synthesis part.I 've set the Taget
device family as XC3000.Device:3020APC68...Speed -6.But the synthesis
takes more than an hour to complete.Is that there is a problem with my
code or the taget device specification ?

Bye
Prasanth

Thu, 15 Sep 2005 23:08:53 GMT

1. Synthesis tools for targeting FPGA's

2. Verilog Simulation and Synthesis for FPGA Devices

3. Post synthesis simulatoin libraries for Altera APEX20KE devices ???

4. Object Ada & Java target

5. blt_drag&drop target remove ?

6. Real-Time Embedded OS Device Drivers for LAN/WAN Devices

7. Real-Time Embedded OS Device Drivers for LAN/WAN Devices

8. Win95 & set device to print

9. Win95 & set device to pri

10. TopSpeed & OS/2 Device Driver

11. Need: Verilog development system & programable devices, expert

12. BIOS & Memory Mapped Devices