EDIF Netlist Visualization for Synthesis Verification
Author Message
 EDIF Netlist Visualization for Synthesis Verification

Rather than buy a $10,000 tool to show synthesised logic visually, is
there a tool that allows the visualization of edif netlists.  If so,
is this a valid way of checking to see what logic is produced by a
synthesisor?

Alex

Sun, 21 Nov 2004 06:07:23 GMT
 EDIF Netlist Visualization for Synthesis Verification

Quote:
>Rather than buy a $10,000 tool to show synthesised logic visually, is
>there a tool that allows the visualization of edif netlists.  If so,
>is this a valid way of checking to see what logic is produced by a
>synthesisor?

Your synthesiser may have this built in.  Synplify and FC2 do, but I'm
not sure about Leonardo.  (Strictly speaking, the schematic they draw
is derived from an internal representation, not from EDIF.)

Which one are you using?

I'm assuming that you created the synthesised EDIF.

Regards,
Allan.

Sun, 21 Nov 2004 09:37:14 GMT
 EDIF Netlist Visualization for Synthesis Verification

Quote:

> Your synthesiser may have this built in.  Synplify and FC2 do, but I'm
> not sure about Leonardo.

It's an option called "spectrum" for leo.
Price is several $1000.

   --Mike Treseler

Mon, 22 Nov 2004 01:07:49 GMT

1. EDIF netlist file to BLIF netlist file..

2. Looking for Free EDIF/Verilog netlist - Schematic Viewer

3. Looking for Free EDIF/Verilog netlist - Schematic Viewer

4. Need EDIF to Spice netlist translator...Help!

5. EDIF schematic to Netlist

6. search for VHDL- or EDIF-netlists

7. How can i get the spice netlist from the synthesized netlist (vhdl netlist)

8. Verification of a big Verilog netlist

9. Netlist verification Verilog/VHDL

10. How to use synthesis tool to get gate level netlist only containing verilog basic gates

11. Verilog post-synthesis simulation with Modelsim from Leonardo Netlist

12. Re-synthesis of an old netlist