VHDL to Verilog translator
Author Message
 VHDL to Verilog translator

I have seen Verilog to Vhdl translators, but has anybody in
netland know of translation tool that can convert VHDL to
Verilog? I want to run existing VHDL testbench stimulus
files on some post Synthesis structural gate level Verilog.
Any post or email on the subject would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Peet James

Mon, 25 Dec 1995 04:59:31 GMT
 VHDL to Verilog translator
|> I have seen Verilog to Vhdl translators, but has anybody in
|> netland know of translation tool that can convert VHDL to
|> Verilog? I want to run existing VHDL testbench stimulus
|> files on some post Synthesis structural gate level Verilog.
|> Any post or email on the subject would be appreciated.
|> Thanks!
|> Peet James

Being new to this newsgroup, where can I get a Verilog to VHDL translator?

Thanks for any info!

Nicholas Pang            Redwood Design Automation

Mon, 25 Dec 1995 23:44:49 GMT
 VHDL to Verilog translator

|> Being new to this newsgroup, where can I get a Verilog to VHDL translator?

InterHDL a small verilog company has a Verilog to VHDL translator. They showed it
at a small booth at DAC. Call Bill Duke at 408 749 8775.
2 Cents by Peet
Later

Wed, 27 Dec 1995 04:59:58 GMT

1. VHDL to Verilog translator

2. VHDL to Verilog Translator

3. VHDL to Verilog translator

4. VHDL ->Verilog Translator...

5. **ANNOUNCEMENT: VHDL to Verilog Translator**

6. VHDL to Verilog translator

7. GHDL => VHDL or Verilog Translator

8. Wanted: VHDL to Verilog Translator

9. VHDL to Verilog Translator

10. looking for VHDL to verilog translator

11. **ANNOUNCEMENT: VHDL to Verilog Translator**

12. Need VHDL to Verilog Translator