EIA 576 Standard
Author Message
 EIA 576 Standard

Does anyone know where we can obtain a copy of the document
"EIA 567 Modeling Standards"?  It was mentioned at one of
the logic modeling lectures at the Design Automation Conference
back in June.  We would really like a copy of it but we can't
find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Andy Frazer
DA Manager
Integrated Device Technology
3001 Stender Way
Santa Clara, CA.        95054

Wed, 18 Jan 1995 07:07:14 GMT

1. EIA Standard Logic Package Extensions

2. EIA/IEEE logic modeling standards

3. EIA-567 VHDL Hardware Component Model Specification

4. IEEE/EIA Package

5. EIA Logic Package

6. Field Standards - Setting Standards for cretin types of fields

7. UNIX standard error / standard output?

8. converting standard names to upper case (what standards miss)

9. Language Standard - Coding Standard

10. Forth standards (was "forth standard?")

11. Standard systems vs. standard programs

12. Standard preambles and prompting on standard error?