C and VHDL co-simulation
Author Message
 C and VHDL co-simulation

Hi, experts

Please let me know the C and VHDL co-simulation environment.
In your case, which is the best tools?
Modelsim is better than other choices?
Thanks in advance.

Jinkuc Cho

Fri, 02 May 2003 11:24:05 GMT
 C and VHDL co-simulation

Quote:
> Hi, experts

> Please let me know the C and VHDL co-simulation environment.
> In your case, which is the best tools?
> Modelsim is better than other choices?
> Thanks in advance.

> Jinkuc Cho

You can try out C+ VHDL cosimulation on PC real cheap by getting the
PC based SystemDesigner for the Atmel FPSLIC.
This includes Seamless, Modelsim + Leonardo.
It is hardwired for the Atmel AVR micro (inside the FPSLIC).
so you need to pick up a compiler for the AVR as well.
A 6 months license for Systemdesigner is about $500 and
you can delay termination of the license by sending in application notes
on IP blocks for the FPSLIC. Each approved application note will
give you another 6 months.

Seamless/Unix is $70,000 ...

--
Best Regards
Ulf at atmel dot com

Fri, 02 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Verilog & VHDL co-simulation

2. VHDL & Verilog Co-Simulation in VCS

3. VHDL/verilog co-simulation

4. VHDL & Verilog Co-Simulation in VCS

5. VHDL/verilog co-simulation

6. Co-simulation?

7. Co-simulation?

9. question about co-design using ada and vhdl?

10. VHDL/Verilog Co-sim probs under HPUX?

11. question about co-design using ada and vhdl?

12. SystemC/VHDL co simulator