Upgrade to Alliance 3.0 CAD VLSI software
Author Message
 Upgrade to Alliance 3.0 CAD VLSI software

Greetings,
 There was a rumor that a new version of Alliance was going to be
released last month (September). However, I checked the web site today
(ftp://cao-vlsi.ibp.fr) and there was no trace of it. Does anybody know
what is going on? Is there really any ongoing work on updating Alliance?
The current version only supports a subset of VHDL 1987.
Thanks for any info.
Levy

Mon, 10 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Upgrade to Alliance 3.0 CAD VLSI software

See http://cao-vlsi.ibp.fr/alliance/index.fr.html

for announcement.

Salman

Quote:

> >Greetings,
> > There was a rumor that a new version of Alliance was going to be
> >released last month (September). However, I checked the web site today
> >(ftp://cao-vlsi.ibp.fr) and there was no trace of it. Does anybody know
> >what is going on? Is there really any ongoing work on updating Alliance?
> >The current version only supports a subset of VHDL 1987.
> >Thanks for any info.
> >Levy

> I would guess that this is just a rumor. THe last I heard was that all
> work had stopped. Alliance was developed at a university, mostly by
> grad students who have long since moved on. Unless someone has come
> along and picked up the project, it is all but dead.

> Tim Olmstead
> webmaster of the CP/M Unofficial web page
> http://cdl.uta.edu/cpm

Visit the Islam Page

                 http://www.wam.umd.edu/~ibrahim

Mon, 10 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. of Alliance 1.2, a VLSI CAD System

2. Alliance CAD 3.0, How to configure Genlib?

3. Q: Alliance 3.0 CAD tool installed an Linux

4. REAL Software Announces Free Upgrade Period For REALbasic 3.0

5. US - INTEL, PORTLAND, OR - CAD SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, Technology CAD

6. How to install Alliance CAD for Linux?

7. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

8. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

9. New Anonymous FTP site for VLSI/CAD Engineers.

10. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

11. VLSI CAD Engineer Openings at HP, Colorado

12. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering