ASIC Consultants Needed
Author Message
 ASIC Consultants Needed

Intrinsix Corp.
33 Lyman Street, Westboro, MA 01581

Intrinsix is an ASIC design services company.  We supply ASIC, FPGA
and CAE design services to a wide variety of customers in the north
east and around the world.  Our requirements for independent
consultants change often.  Currently we need:

RTL level designers, experienced with Verilog and Synopsys, for Boston
area approx 1 year contract

PCI expert, with ASIC/FPGA design experience, for Boston area, 4-6
month contract

Please call, fax, write or email us at the above location.  Ask for
Jeff Pollak or Bill Chapman.  (responding via this newsgroup is not
advised, since we do not check it as often as say our email boxes)
Thank you, we llok forward to hearing from.

Jeff Pollak
Engineering Sales Manager

(note: If this posting is not appropriate for this group, please
notify us and accept our apologies in advance)

Sat, 15 Mar 1997 03:25:35 GMT

1. ASIC Consultants Needed

2. Looking for Sr. ASIC DESIGN Engineer/Consultant

3. Resume: ASIC/HW Verification Consultant

4. Looking for a Sr. ASIC DESIGN Engineer / Consultant

5. Sr. ASIC Verification Consultant - SF Bay Area opportunity

6. Resume: ASIC/HW Verification Consultant

7. Cambridge, MA - Mainframe Consultant Needed - VSAM Expertise Needed

8. Cambridge, MA -- Mainframe Consultant Needed - IBM Assembler Expertise Needed

9. Cambridge, MA -- Mainframe Consultant Needed - IBM Assembler Expertise Needed

10. Cambridge, MA - Mainframe Consultant Needed - VSAM Expertise Needed

11. Question on full-custom ASIC and semi-custom ASIC

12. Need a smalltalk,gemstone and a visual age in Java consultant