8254 timer design
Author Message
 8254 timer design

Hi All,

I am looking for 8254 timer - either the schematic or synthesizeable
verilog/vhdl. i need this is a peripheral as part of my larger design.

any help or pointers you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

paul

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 16:53:19 GMT
 8254 timer design
Paul,
  I have experience with the 8254 timer, and could develope for you a
synthsizable RTL model.  Do you have any funding for such a project?

-- James

Quote:

>Hi All,

>I am looking for 8254 timer - either the schematic or synthesizeable
>verilog/vhdl. i need this is a peripheral as part of my larger design.

>any help or pointers you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

>paul

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.. . -. .---- -.. -.. -.- -..-. .-- -....

  Verilog Instructor                        http://jmlzone.com
  Author "Verilog Quickstart" ISBN 0-7923-8515-2
-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.. . -. .---- -.. -.. -.- -..-. .-- -....

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:23:38 GMT

1. 8254 timer design

2. DOS Locks after 8253/8254 Timer Program runs

3. DOS Locks after 8253/8254 Timer Program runs

4. 8254 Timer Chip

5. programming 8254 timer

6. 8254 timer # 2

7. 8253/8254 timer chip question