Problems with Orcad Express and Orcad Tech. Support
Author Message
 Problems with Orcad Express and Orcad Tech. Support

Hi,

I'm having a few problems with the Orcad Express VHDL tools. I have
contacted the local distributor who was very helpful with most
questions I had but was unable to help with the INVALID PAGE FAULTS.
I therefore sent the following email to Orcad's technical support
email address two days ago. Yesterday after receiving no reply I
sent a followup requesting that one or both of my emails be
acknowledged. I still have not had a reply. This worries me somewhat
as I know we are very close to the US Thanksgiving holiday which will
further delay any resolution to this and other problems with Orcad.

I would also be interested to hear if other people are having similar
problems with Express. I realise that this posting may seem a little
heavy handed to some, but I am trying to get some work done and
this (rather expensive) package is hindering me. Secondly, if this
matter is resolved satisfactorily I will post a followup here stating
so.

Erik