Alliance CAD 3.0, How to configure Genlib?
Author Message
 Alliance CAD 3.0, How to configure Genlib?

We have problems with the precompiled version of Genlib for Linux, when
trying to generate the netlist of a structural description of any
tutorial or example included.

Tue, 07 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Alliance CAD 3.0, How to configure Genlib?

Quote:

> We have problems with the precompiled version of Genlib for Linux, when
> trying to generate the netlist of a structural description of any
> tutorial or example included.

I had an infinite amount of problems with Alliance 3.0 but not with
genlib.  I can tell you it works as configured in "addaccu".  It's a long
time I'm not using Alliance, I remember I recompiled everything, anyway.

If you recompile issue a "make 2>&1 | tee MAKING". I think I had to fix
some lines.

If you can describe the problem maybe I can tell you a solution (if I ever
find the setup in my home :-( )

Good Luck !

--
Lorenzo Di Gregorio --------------- current address valid until 24/09/1997

Fri, 10 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Upgrade to Alliance 3.0 CAD VLSI software

2. Q: Alliance 3.0 CAD tool installed an Linux

3. How to install Alliance CAD for Linux?

4. of Alliance 1.2, a VLSI CAD System

5. Alliances 3.0

6. ALLIANCE 3.0 from MASI Labs

7. Question on Alliance 3.0

8. Alliance 3.0 is now available

9. VISUAL FOXPRO 3.0 Disk17 (file vfp17.cad) destroyed

10. US - INTEL, PORTLAND, OR - CAD SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, Technology CAD

11. need GENLIB-libraries

12. FFT from CERN's genlib