problem with Valid VHDL.
Author Message
 problem with Valid VHDL.

Sat, 27 Jan 1996 09:32:20 GMT
 problem with Valid VHDL.

My chef is searching for the following article:

Vanzieloghem, E.:
"VHDL and Synthesis Based ASIC-Design. A Case Study."
in: First European Working Conference on VHDL Methodology.
Merseille, Sept. 1990.

If there is everyone who is able to give me an idea or informations,
where or how I can get it, please contact me.

Thank you.

                Tel:    +49-351-462-2287
                Fax: +49-351-462-2190

Technische Universit?t Dresden
Fakult?t fr Verkehrswissenschaften
Institut fr Verkehrinformationssysteme
Mommsenstr. 13
01069 Dresden

Sun, 28 Jan 1996 00:41:42 GMT

1. Problem using Valid VHDL

2. Is this valid VHDL'93?

3. Is this really valid VHDL?

4. Problem with 'VALID' clause

5. problem in exec Apache for windows: This function is only valid in Win32 mode

6. VHDL problem (Xilinx-problem)

7. Xemacs VHDL mode ( file, 83 Kbytes) - (1/1)

8. Education Centre .msi not considered "valid"?

9. Erroneous but valid APL/J, (Transpositions)

10. HELP: is valid url? (VW 2.5.2)

11. Valid XML.Document, now what?

12. Off Topic but very valid from programmers and those that empy them