Help with VLSI CAD Engineering
Author Message
 Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this message but I am a
recruiter working with a Fortune 500 company located in the Pacific
Northwest and would like some help finding 4 VLSI CAD Applications
Engineers and 6 Layout Synthesis CAD Developers.  Does anyone have any
suggestions on where I can search (websites, upcoming conferences,
trade publications)?  Or any referrals for this great company?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Please E-mail me at

Thanks,
Rhonda

Sun, 12 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

2. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

3. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

4. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

5. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

6. New Anonymous FTP site for VLSI/CAD Engineers.

7. VLSI CAD Engineer Openings at HP, Colorado

8. VLSI CAD Engineer Openings at HP, Colorado

9. New Anonymous FTP Site for VLSI/CAD Engineers.

10. Help with CAD Engineering

11. Upgrade to Alliance 3.0 CAD VLSI software

12. of Alliance 1.2, a VLSI CAD System