Need help!!!
Author Message
 Need help!!!

I need VHDL code for PS/2 keyboard,even a simple one. Would be very
gratefull.
Thanks.

Tue, 28 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Need help!!!
Manuel,

There are several sources on PS/2 keyboard interfacing available on
the net. For instance I have found this useful:

http://panda.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu/~achapwes/PICmicro/PS2/ps2.htm

You will not find any VHDL code there, but it is not that hard to
write. If you read the pages you should be able to write your own
code.

By the way, is this some kind of lab homework? I am just curious since
I'm currently preparing a lab for my students that involves
interfacing an AT PS/2 keyboard. I have some VHDL code but if I post
it here the lab/assignment will be too easy for my students ;)

/ Jonas Thor

On Fri, 11 Aug 2000 17:20:00 +0200, "Manuel Calavera"

Quote:

>I need VHDL code for PS/2 keyboard,even a simple one. Would be very
>gratefull.
>Thanks.

Tue, 28 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Need help!!!

Quote:

>Manuel,

>There are several sources on PS/2 keyboard interfacing available on
>the net. For instance I have found this useful:

>http://panda.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu/~achapwes/PICmicro/PS2/ps2.htm

>You will not find any VHDL code there, but it is not that hard to
>write. If you read the pages you should be able to write your own
>code.

>By the way, is this some kind of lab homework? I am just curious since
>I'm currently preparing a lab for my students that involves
>interfacing an AT PS/2 keyboard. I have some VHDL code but if I post
>it here the lab/assignment will be too easy for my students ;)

>/ Jonas Thor

I need to make simulation of the ps/2 keyboard on Altera. I have VHDL code
but it is for Altera UP1 board. All I need is a simple code that simulates
ps/2 keyboard.                   Manny.

Wed, 29 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help launching external non rexx command using VXREXX (VIO support needed) in OS/2

2. Java in VRML code...need help...or need a piano/keyborad.wrl

3. Need help to grok c extension that needs to use callbacks with data

4. HELP - I need help

5. HELP!! Need help with browse window

6. Help Files, Need Help

7. help i need help

8. HELP! NON-PROGRAMMER NEEDS HELP

9. HELP: Need help with Ms-Dos batch lang..

10. I need help........programming help!

11. Need Help How Can Help me

12. Need Help How can Help ?