RLOC with Block SelectRAM
Author Message
 RLOC with Block SelectRAM

Hi,

I have 2 components, a Block SelectRAM and an adder implemented in a Virtex
FPGA. I need to use relative placement with these 2 components. Is possible
to do that??

Thanks,
Fabin

Tue, 06 Sep 2005 16:59:50 GMT

1. Block SelectRAM+ and NCSim

2. Block SelectRAM+ and NCSim

3. std blocks vs blocks+cache ( was: block behavior)

4. Generate loop and RLOC

5. generate statement and RLOC attribute

6. Example code for accessing SelectRam in Xilinx Virtex?

7. question on return from blocks and ensure: blocks

8. ERROR "Corrupt Block/Unknown Block Freed"

9. Corrupt block/unknown block type freed bug

10. 0 BLOCK in Gforth (Was: Blocks Help etc.)

11. blocks and lambdas, or blocks as first-class entities

12. Associating block to block call?