Looking for ABTH162245
Author Message
 Looking for ABTH162245

I'm looking for VHDL-Model ABTH162245 (16 Bit Bus-Transceiver with
3-State-Outputs and with bus hold circuit).

Thanks,

Roman Czabaj

Siemens AG

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for ABTH162245

Hi,
Contact Synopsys logic modeling group www.synopsys.com for
the model.

Thanks,
Senthil

Quote:

--

Posted using Reference.COM                         http://www.reference.com

InReference, Inc. accepts no responsibility for the content of this posting.

Sat, 01 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for ABTH162245

Hi,
There is a model search engine available at WWW.synopsys.com
you can use that to find the currently available model or else
an express order for the model can also be given.

Thanks,
Senthil

Quote:

> Hi,
> Contact Synopsys logic modeling group www.synopsys.com for
> the model.

> Thanks,
> Senthil

> > I'm looking for VHDL-Model ABTH162245 (16 Bit Bus-Transceiver with
> > 3-State-Outputs and with bus hold circuit).

> > Thanks,

> > Roman Czabaj

> > Siemens AG

> --

> Posted using Reference.COM                         http://www.reference.com

> InReference, Inc. accepts no responsibility for the content of this posting.

--

Posted using Reference.COM                         http://www.reference.com

InReference, Inc. accepts no responsibility for the content of this posting.

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using QvLib as Inventor look-alike? or free Inventor look-alike?

2. LOOKING FOR A JOB? Look here!

3. Are you looking for a job or know of someone who's looking?

4. Looking for SmallTalk programmers

5. Looking for pity...

6. Looking For: ToolTips on ActionButtons

7. Looking for Bill Cole from JumpStart !

8. Looking for contract position

9. Looking for UML course/instructor

10. VW Look and Feel

11. Looking for VW/SmallTalk UI Regression Tester

12. Looking for Smalltalk - Java openings