VHDL simulator for PC
Author Message
 VHDL simulator for PC

Hello everyone,

I am after a VHDL simulator/editor for IBM-PC.
So if any of you can supply me with the answer to
the 2 questions below, I would be very happy.
Is there any public domain VHDL simulator for PC?
If not, how much does the commercial s/w cost?

Thank you

KT LIE

Sat, 20 Jan 1996 13:36:51 GMT
 VHDL simulator for PC

|> Hello everyone,
|>
|> I am after a VHDL simulator/editor for IBM-PC.
|> So if any of you can supply me with the answer to
|> the 2 questions below, I would be very happy.
|> Is there any public domain VHDL simulator for PC?
|> If not, how much does the commercial s/w cost?
|>
|> Thank you
|>
|> KT LIE

We use a simulator from Model Technology Inc. that
runs on the PC under windows (3.0 or 3.1).  It can
also run  under OS/2 running windows.  It is
fully-1076 compliant.  It is $2495 in the U.S., I
think.

MTI's number is 503-690-6838

Melissa Abato
IBM

Standard Disclaimers Apply

Sun, 21 Jan 1996 05:12:51 GMT

1. Want to buy a good command line VHDL simulator for PC

2. Free VHDL Simulator for PC?

3. looking for VHDL simulator for PC

4. VHDL simulators on PC?

5. VHDL - Simulators for PCs'

6. VHDL SImulator for PC

7. Non Windows Professional PC VHDL Simulator?

8. Which VHDL simulator for the PC ???

9. Wanted a VHDL Simulator! (pc based)

10. New PC VHDL Compiler/simulator demo available

11. VHDL compiler and simulator for IBM-PC

12. VHDL Compiler/Simulator for IBM PC Clones