step by step loading a design into flash with nios excalibur
Author Message
 step by step loading a design into flash with nios excalibur

I've been working with VHDL and an Apex EP20K200EFC484 on a Nios Excalibur board.

But everytime I reset my board it is gone, so now I want to load it into the flash.

I've searched on the internet, but I can't make heads or tails of it...

Could someone please point me to a step-by-step guide?

Thank you!

Sat, 17 Dec 2005 21:02:24 GMT

1. step-by-step

2. MySQL step by step for Erwi

3. step by step to MySQL

4. How to draw a graph step by step ?

5. Newbie again: Step-by-step execution?

6. WTD PC Assembly Language Step by Step (book disk)

7. Assembly Language step by step by Jeff Duntemann

8. Basic Tutotial Step by step PM

9. WTD PC Assembly Language Step by Step (book disk)

10. Asm Lang - Step By Step Jeff Duntemann

11. how to debug tcl code ,step by step

12. https step by step?