Power estimation in VHDL
Author Message
 Power estimation in VHDL

Hi.

I am interested in power estimations in VHDL. I also have a
faint memory of reading an article about this topic.

The article described a method to estimate the power consumption
using VHDL. Each unit feedback its load to the driving module via
a resolution function. The driving module then estimates the
power consumption based on the number of "unit loads" attached
to its output.

Does this seem familiar?????

Please send me the reference, or any references to similar
articles.

/Peter Sandberg

Peter Sandberg
Division of Applied Electronics
ISY, Linkoping University
581 83  LINKOPING
SWEDEN

Phone: +46-13284059
Fax:   +46-13139282

Sat, 15 Mar 1997 22:22:32 GMT

1. VHDL for power consumption estimation

2. Power Estimation in Design Power

3. Looking for information about power estimation and low power design

4. Power-Estimation with use of PLI?

5. Power estimation in Modelsim?

6. power simulation/estimation

7. vhdl for motion estimation and block mathcing?

8. video motion estimation algorithms+implementation in VHDL

9. low power VHDL/Verilog programming

10. WORKSHOPS '98 - VHDL for Power Users

11. low power VHDL/Verilog programming

12. VHDL-AMS,Low Power