VHDL2Verilog
Author Message
 VHDL2Verilog

Quote:

> I know it's been discussed recently (our news server seems to have a
> short memory, and, uh, so do I...), but:

> Does anyone know of a good VHDL to Verilog translator?

I do.

Try X-HDL from X-Tek Corporation. X-HDL is an X-Windows based tool which
provides both Verilog->VHDL and VHDL->Verilog translation engines. X-HDL
also incorporates a hierarchical browser, "pretty printer" and links to
your favorite text editor and languange compiler/simulator.

X-HDL is available on Sun Sparc (Sunos and Solaris 2) and HP 9000 Series
(HPUX) platforms. Demo versions for all supported platforms are
available via FTP at:

     ftp://ftp.xtek.com/pub/vendor/xtek/xhdl2.2

The demo versions are fully functional except the translated output is
restricted to an X-window rather than written to a file.

For more information, check out our home page at:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thoams Rock

X-Tek Corporation

Mon, 01 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VHDL2Verilog

: >
: > I know it's been discussed recently (our news server seems to have a
: > short memory, and, uh, so do I...), but:
: >
: > Does anyone know of a good VHDL to Verilog translator?
: >

I missed the original posting so I followup to this one:

Check out interHDL Inc. at

        http://www.interhdl.com

or Alternative Systems Concepts Inc. at

        http://www.ascinc.com

I think they have a VHDL to Verilog translator too.

Bye....

Edwin

Tue, 02 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. is there anything tool for vhdl2verilog?

2. How to get a working VHDL2Verilog translator (Oceanlogic)?

3. vhdl2verilog script

4. Verilog2VHDL VHDL2Verilog ?

5. VHDL2verilog conversion tool

6. VHDL2Verilog

7. How to get a working VHDL2Verilog translator (Oceanlogic)?

8. vhdl2verilog script

9. Verilog2VHDL VHDL2Verilog ?

10. VHDL2verilog conversion tool

11. Where is VHDL2Verilog program?