CPU Design HOWTO v2.0 - To design, test and manufacture CPUs
Author Message
 CPU Design HOWTO v2.0 - To design, test and manufacture CPUs

Hello:

The CPU Design HOWTO version 2.0 is released.  This document  gives a
bird's eyeview on
design, test and manufacturing of CPUs.
It is located at http://www.*-*-*.com/ or at http://www.*-*-*.com/

Bookmark this url and circulate to your friends..

Let me know suggestions and I will add those..

al dev

Wed, 09 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 CPU Design HOWTO v2.0 - To design, test and manufacture CPUs
The second and third paragraphs of the Introduction to this HOW-TO
(http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/CPU-Design-HOWTO-1.html):
    "In olden days... unique business model"

are taken from my commentary on IP business models
(http://www.fpgacpu.org/index.html#001002):
    "In the old days...unique business model."

(dictionary.com defines plagiarism as "a piece of writing that has been
copied from someone else and is presented as being your own work")

It appears that these paragraphs were copied from www.fpgacpu.org, changed
slightly, and represented, sans quotation marks and sans citations, as its
author's own work.  Links to fpgacpu.org elsewhere don't change that.

Please remove these excerpts, or quote verbatim and cite properly.

Jan Gray, Gray Research LLC
FPGA CPU News: www.fpgacpu.org

Thu, 10 Apr 2003 11:34:26 GMT

1. Ideal language and bad cpu design.

2. CPU design problems

3. Virtual CPU of SUMMIT design

4. CPU design

5. need embeddable CPU design in Verliog

6. new CPU design

7. Virtual CPU of SUMMIT design

8. Intro - Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, and more

9. Clockless CPUs: a.k.a. Asyncronous CPUs

10. SP on a 64-bit CPU and DP on a 32-bit CPU

11. HP-UX fortran: howto get cpu time?

12. HowTo: VRML Design on macintosh