Neophyte
Author Message
 Neophyte

Dear All
Am just a neophyte at VHDL programming, having completed 2 months of summer
internship at a firm called C-DOT in New Delhi, India. I wrote the code for
"Frame Selection and Adaptation using RAM-based FIFO" using Altera MAX +
Plus II. I simulated the testbench on a Synopsis tool. However, I would be
glad if you could tell me how I can further develop my skills in this field.
I am also considering working on a technical paper. HOw do I go about it?
Thanking You,
Arunabh Das

Thu, 30 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Neophyte

Quote:
> Dear All
> Am just a neophyte at VHDL programming, having completed 2 months of
summer
> internship at a firm called C-DOT in New Delhi, India. I wrote the
code for
> "Frame Selection and Adaptation using RAM-based FIFO" using Altera
MAX +
> Plus II. I simulated the testbench on a Synopsis tool. However, I
would be
> glad if you could tell me how I can further develop my skills in this
field.
> I am also considering working on a technical paper. HOw do I go about
it?
> Thanking You,
> Arunabh Das

Arunabh,

I don't know about the technical paper part of your question, but the
best way to further develop your skills is to do as much real design
work as you can.  I know this seems like a simplistic answer, but in
engineering there is no substitute for hands-on experience.

Best regards,

Charles
--
What we hope ever to do with ease, we must first learn to do with
diligence." -- Johnson (1709-1784)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 16 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Smalltalk neophyte in need of help

2. Neophyte who needs help

3. J neophyte trying to port J to Amiga

4. VW Neophyte

5. Neophyte still needs help

6. Neophyte needs F83 examples

7. Questions From A Neophyte.

8. question re: clipper resources for neophytes

9. Neophyte wants to get started

10. CLIPPER neophyte ques.

11. OS/2 Warp Neophyte

12. Rexx neophyte