VHDL cook book
Author Message
 VHDL cook book

Hi,

Could anyone inform me where is the ftp site of the famous VHDL book
written by an Australia Prof.?

Thanks,
ZY

Sun, 31 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VHDL cook book

: Could anyone inform me where is the ftp site of the famous VHDL book
: written by an Australia Prof.?

http://www.fastsys.co.kr/~jwpark/Outside/Comp/EDA/Cookbook.html

Regards.
--

-Lim Fung

Sun, 31 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VHDL cook book

Quote:

> Hi,

> Could anyone inform me where is the ftp site of the famous VHDL book
> written by an Australia Prof.?

> Thanks,
> ZY

you may want to check the Peter Ashenden page.

http://www.cs.adelaide.edu.au/~petera/

he was the author of the cook book.
He also wrote a great book "the designer's guide to vhdl"

regards
Paolo

Fri, 05 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VHDL cook book

Quote:

> Hi,

> Could anyone inform me where is the ftp site of the famous VHDL book
> written by an Australia Prof.?

If you are looking a good VHDL book, Cypress' Kevin Skahill has wrote
excellent one, it's published by Addison-Wesley. If you buy Warp2 from
Cypress you will also receive that book, and it's only 99$.

Tnx, Jouni

Sat, 13 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VHDL cook book

I must second the recommendation for the VHDL book that comes with
Warp2.  This book alone is worth the $99 you pay to get Warp2.  I'm still
a VHDL newbie but have done a lot of programmable logic (FPGA's * PLDs).
 This book really helped me to think about how the synthisizer looks at
your VHDL source code and program gates.  This is something I didn't get
in a couple of other VHDL books I've read.   Again - highly recommended!

Sat, 13 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Re : VHDL Cook Book

2. VHDL cook book

3. Cook'n with Gas Now

4. Personal - request for William Cook's address

5. The Joy of Cooking

6. ELEMENTARY TEACHERS USE COOKING TO TEACH MANY LESSONS

7. Regexp Library Cook-off

8. e-mail address of W.R.Cook and U.Reddy

9. Modula-2 Compiler by Robert Cook?

10. Art and all that Jazz: you won't cook me excusing over your dull earth

11. CD-ROM raw vs. cooked

12. Dave Cook on Process and Product Quality