uP console I/O code wanted
Author Message
 uP console I/O code wanted

Hi,

I'm writing a testbench for a microprocessor and I need
a console memory-mapped I/O procedure.  Anyone have a pointer
to some existing code (I hate to have to re-invent the wheel).

Thanks in Advance,
Scott Baker

Sun, 26 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. OS/2 Console Programmes Under Windows 2000

2. Input/Output to OS/2 console

3. Win32 Console app -> Win32 app: help wanted

4. (wanted) symbolics console, IFU and FPA ..

5. WANTED: Math Code wanted

6. Wanted: Source code for CODE-BAR39 generation

7. Code to maximize console window?

8. Code to maximize console window?

9. Hiding the DOS console on a console application on Windows

10. Q Porting HP Console-Based FORTRAN Program to Win32 Console

11. console mp3->wav decoder for $indows or GUI one which supports console

12. Spawning console programs with I/O redirection and (preferably no) visible console