Help with VLSI CAD Engineering
Author Message
 Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this message but I am a
recruiter working with a Fortune 500 Company located in Portland,
Oregon and would lik some help finding 4 VLSI CAD Applications
Engineers and 4 VLSI CAD Development Engineers.  Any suggestions on
where I can search (websites, upcoming conferences, trade
publications)?  Or any referrals for this great company?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Please E-mail me at

Thanks,
Rhonda

Sun, 16 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

2. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

3. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

4. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

5. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

6. New Anonymous FTP site for VLSI/CAD Engineers.

7. VLSI CAD Engineer Openings at HP, Colorado

8. VLSI CAD Engineer Openings at HP, Colorado

9. New Anonymous FTP Site for VLSI/CAD Engineers.

10. Help with CAD Engineering

11. Upgrade to Alliance 3.0 CAD VLSI software

12. of Alliance 1.2, a VLSI CAD System