Xilinx ViewLogic package and simulating VHDL
Author Message
 Xilinx ViewLogic package and simulating VHDL

Hi,

We recently baught the Xilinx Viewlogic extended  package (DS-VLS-EXT)
from Xilinx, because we want to use VHDL to target the Xilinx FPGAs.

We were promised that we could both simulate and synthesize VHDL.

Synthesizing VHDL is working, but I'm not able to simulate VHDL. My
ViewLogic license explicitly says that VHDL simulation is possible,
but neither the local Xilinx representatives nor ViewLogic can tell me
how I should simulate VHDL with this package.

So does anybody out there know if VHDL simulation is possible with
this package and better yet how to do it ?

Fri, 26 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Viewlogic VHDL for Xilinx

2. xilinx post verilog simulate problem

3. Simulating the UART Xilinx Application note 223

4. VHDL and VIEWLOGIC

5. vhdl and viewlogic problem

6. vhdl viewlogic-specific function

7. VHDL models of Viewlogic primatives

8. RE : Signal Attributes in Viewlogic VHDL

9. Synthesizer Bug? ViewLogic, VHDL, and XC4000

10. Open Collector o/p in ViewLogic VHDL

11. Newbie Viewlogic VHDL Q

12. VHDL and VIEWLOGIC