WUARCHIVE is partially back, the PAL seems to be fully back
Author Message
 WUARCHIVE is partially back, the PAL seems to be fully back

WUARCHIVE is still in restoration mode, but the PAL (both Ada and VHDL
sections) is back online.  I think you can trust it now, but you may
wish to wait a day or two.  If you use other parts of WUARCHIVE, many
of them are not yet restored (only 51% so far).

The gopher servers are back online as well.

Sorry for the interruption.

Rick

Sun, 07 Jul 1996 21:51:34 GMT

1. WUARCHIVE is partially back, the PAL seems to be fully back

2. I am back!

3. Hi everyone I am back.

4. I am back!

5. I am back with a question!

6. I am back with another PythonCOM Question....!

7. reading back a partially-written record on direct access

8. python.org fully back in service

9. Delaying back-to-back-reports

10. back to back text are visible from one side

11. this seems to have bounced back....

12. I am not deaf, but am I mute?