Textio in Quartus2
Author Message
 Textio in Quartus2

Hi

Is it possible to write data to a file while simulating in Quartus 2.1? I am
debugging a project at the moment and it would be extremely handy if you
could. If anybody has, please could you post such an example. I am battling
to get the line variable/signals correct!

Thanks
Ryan

Mon, 30 May 2005 22:21:47 GMT
 Textio in Quartus2
Quote:

> Hi

> Is it possible to write data to a file while simulating in Quartus 2.1? I am
> debugging a project at the moment and it would be extremely handy if you
> could. If anybody has, please could you post such an example. I am battling
> to get the line variable/signals correct!

> Thanks
> Ryan

I am not familiar with Quartus.  Check the library statements.
Assuming it is more or less standard VHdl then maybe this will get you
started:
<http://home.earthlink.net/~roadieroger/dl20v.htm>
<http://home.earthlink.net/~roadieroger/dl20v.htm>

Cheers,
Roadie Roger
intro to digital logic and vhdl
<http://home.earthlink.net/~roadieroger/>

Tue, 31 May 2005 04:07:01 GMT

1. RE : Verilog Textio using PLI ( Read.c) .

2. Textio in Verilog

3. textio doubt

4. Xilinx and std.textio.lib

5. textio package

6. can the pointer in TEXTIO moves BACKWORDS?

7. get to know the textio file

8. VHDL textio

9. Textio/ Write?

10. Convert time to string for textio?

11. TextIO

12. ignoring comments when using TEXTIO.