PLDCon'97
Author Message
 PLDCon'97

PLD champions:

Im the Program Chairman for PLDCon97.  This isnt a call for papers.  We need your comments about the most important topics to
include in the program.

A short questionnaire web form is online at www.pldsite.com.

The annual conference and exhibition for FPGAs, CPLDs and simple PLDs is PLDCon.

PLDCon97 next spring is the seventh annual event.

Please help us out and give us your comments so we can keep this program what engineers need.  Those attending the conference
will thank you.

If I get enough inputs I'll send an analysis of the results back to you.  This will tell you what practicing engineers think are the most
important topics to learn about for programmable logic.

Sincerely,
Stan Baker
Program Chairman
PLDCon97

            SBAssociates
   ph. 408-356-5119 fx. 408-356-9018

            web sites:
   www.pldsite.com - www.reconfig.com

Tue, 26 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. PLDCon'97

2. CFP: ECOOP'97 Workshop on Language Support for Design Patterns and Frameworks (LSDF'97)

3. ICFP'97 and PEPM'97: final reminder

4. ICFP'97 and PEPM'97: final reminder

5. SISAL Developers' Workshop at PACT'97

6. Alan Kay's OOPSLA '97 keynote at the next CSTUG meeting

7. SISAL Developers' Workshop at PACT'97

8. National Compiler Infrastructure Bird's of a Feather at PLDI '97

9. National Compiler Infrastructure Bird's of a Feather at PLDI '97

10. IEEE VITAL Update Report - DAC'97 Bird's-of-a-Feather Session

11. Cooley's Great-Gobs-Of-Guilt-6-Months-After-DAC'97 DAC Survey

12. Cooley's Great-Gobs-Of-Guilt-6-Months-After-DAC'97 DAC Survey