free VHDL PCI ?
Author Message
 free VHDL PCI ?

Hallo

does anyone know a ftp place for free VHDL models regarding the PCI bus?
I like to implement these bus in a FPGA (Actel,Xilinx,..).
I know the models from Actel and Xilinx. These are quite expensive.
Did anyone design a Host (DSP) to PCI-bus bridge?
How could be implemented the burst transfer for such a DSP based PCI
system?

Best regards,

Holger

Fri, 05 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 free VHDL PCI ?

HV>does anyone know a ftp place for free VHDL models regarding the PCI bus?
HV>I like to implement these bus in a FPGA (Actel,Xilinx,..).
HV>I know the models from Actel and Xilinx. These are quite expensive.

Try Lucent Technologies (Formerly AT&T Microelectronics). Talk to them
nicely and you may be pleasantly surprised.

Stuart Clubb, Field Applications Engineer
Eurodis Bytech Limited
Direct Line: (+44) 1256 602578
Facsimile  : (+44) 1256 707162

---
 * PowerAccess 1.08 I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out

Sat, 06 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 free VHDL PCI ?

Yes.  Check out http://www.quicklogic.com/techinfo/pcikit/pcikit.htm

-Jeff

Sat, 06 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 free VHDL PCI ?

Cypress has a downloadable model on their web site.  It is intended that
you use it for a Cypress device, but since it is in VHDL, you could
quite easily compile it for just about any target.

Quote:

> HV>does anyone know a ftp place for free VHDL models regarding the PCI bus?
> HV>I like to implement these bus in a FPGA (Actel,Xilinx,..).
> HV>I know the models from Actel and Xilinx. These are quite expensive.

> Try Lucent Technologies (Formerly AT&T Microelectronics). Talk to them
> nicely and you may be pleasantly surprised.

> Stuart Clubb, Field Applications Engineer
> Eurodis Bytech Limited
> Direct Line: (+44) 1256 602578
> Facsimile  : (+44) 1256 707162

> ---
>  * PowerAccess 1.08 I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out

Tue, 09 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Free VHDL Editor: Emacs VHDL Mode 3.28

2. VHDL source code of PCI controller implemetation

3. PCI Bus Interface in Verilog/VHDL?

4. Any good VHDL PCI transactor out there ?

5. vhdl code for PCI bridge

6. Free PCI simulation model???

7. Help for PCI and VHDL

8. Frage zu PCI und VHDL

9. PCI on Vitex-E FPGAs in VHDL

10. PCI vhdl model

11. I am searching for a VHDL PCI-Target description

12. VHDL Code for PCI arbiter