JOB POSTING: Sr Software Engineer - VHDL Compilers, Fremont CA
Author Message
 JOB POSTING: Sr Software Engineer - VHDL Compilers, Fremont CA

Zycad Corporation is a leading edge supplier of high speed simulation
tools and software for CAE applications. Our engineering strategy is a
top-down systems approach to manage and simulate a wide spectrum of
complex designs (upto 16,777,216 gates) from the architectural level
through the gate level.  Our engineering team is a unique grouping of
Computer Scientists who have implemented software/hardware solutions
for CAE problems.

We have the following immediate opening in our engineering group -

1.      Senior Software Engineer - VHDL Compilers

You will apply your expertise in Compilers and Behavi{*filter*}Simulation
to work with our vhdl front-end team to implement a intermediate code
generation pass and Elaborator for VHDL. The target machine, ViP, is a
special purpose multicomputer designed to execute VHDL Simulation
Efficiently.

This position requires an MS in EE/CS with 4+ years experience
developing and delivering High Level HDL Compilers in a UNIX/C
environment.  Experience with developing Verilog or VHDL Compilers is
required.  Experience designing and developing large software systems
in C with multiple developers, and multiple users is required.

JOB NUMBER: CS

Please respond to -

        E-MAIL:

        FAX:
          510-623-4550
          attention: Ramesh N., Job CS

        US MAIL:
          Zycad Corp
          47100 Bayside Parkway
          Fremont
          CA 94538-9942
          attention: Ramesh N., Job CS

Wed, 18 Sep 1996 09:49:39 GMT

1. JOB POSTING: VHDL Compiler Position, Zycad Corp, Fremont, CA

2. CONTRACT JOB POSTING: VHDL/C Interface Testing, >= 4 mos, Fremont, CA

3. Austin, TX or Cupertino, CA - Job Posting - Sr. Verification Engineer

4. JOB S.F. CA, SR SOFTWARE ENGINEER

5. Job Offered - Sunnyvale Ca Sr. Software Engineer VUI

6. Imm Job Opp: Sr. Software QA Engineer

7. Imm Job Opp: Sr. Software QA Engineer

8. Ada Jobs: Orlando, FL - SAIC (Sr. Software Engineer)

9. JOB POSTING: US-CA-BAYAREA: Senior Hardware Engineer

10. JOB POSTING: US-CA-BAYAREA: Hardware Engineer

11. JOB POSTING: US-CA-BAYAREA: Senior Verification/Diagnostic Engineer

12. JOB POSTING: Staff Engineer - Distributed Verilog Simulation, CA, USA