How can i get the spice netlist from the synthesized netlist (vhdl netlist)
Author Message
 How can i get the spice netlist from the synthesized netlist (vhdl netlist)

dear colleagues...

I have synthesized some logic with synopsys synthesizer...
and I have got a vhdl netlist code from it ...
I want to know the power consumed by this design
but, as you know, the power estimation tool given by synopsys
is less reliable than spice level simulators...
So, the problem is that "how can i get the spice netlist from my vhdl
netlist?"
Are there any coversion tools for this?
Thank you..

Thu, 07 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can i get the spice netlist from the synthesized netlist (vhdl netlist)
If you have a gate level netlist, your vendor may have more accurate tools.

The key is to have good vectors.

What feature size are you at?

Jim

Quote:

>dear colleagues...

>I have synthesized some logic with synopsys synthesizer...
>and I have got a vhdl netlist code from it ...
>I want to know the power consumed by this design
>but, as you know, the power estimation tool given by synopsys
>is less reliable than spice level simulators...
>So, the problem is that "how can i get the spice netlist from my vhdl
>netlist?"
>Are there any coversion tools for this?
>Thank you..

Sun, 10 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. verilog netlist -> spice netlist

2. VHDL-netlist to Verilog-netlist Translator ?

3. EDIF netlist file to BLIF netlist file..

4. type declarationsin synthesized VHDL netlist...

5. Awk (A spice netlist parser)

6. verilog to SPICE netlist conversion

7. spice netlist --> verilog conversion tool

8. Need EDIF to Spice netlist translator...Help!

9. Post P&R Verilog/VHDL netlist

10. Netlist Translator VHDL -> Verilog Wanted

11. Post P&R Verilog/VHDL netlist

12. Model Tech and Vital VHDL netlists