Singapore Job Opportunity : ASIC Design Engineer
Author Message
 Singapore Job Opportunity : ASIC Design Engineer

On behalf of our client, a large US MNC, we are interested in recruiting a
senior ASIC Design Engineer as follows :

Associate Principal Engineer

Candidates must have about 7 years relevant work experience
with at least 1 year as Project Leader.

Location : Singapore.

Exposure to Quarter-Micron Technology preferred.

The selected candidates will be involved in:

1. Architectural Definition & Device Specification for ASICs for Mass
Storage Applications.
2. Design & Development of ASICs
3. Prototype Validation
4. Liaison with other departments & vendors

Pls apply with a detailed CV (including current/expected salaries) to :

Mrigank Ojha
Vice President
Infraglobe Pte Ltd
16 Raffles Quay, #33-03
Hong Leong Building
Singapore 048581

Fax : (65) 323-0581

Mon, 10 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Find Job Opportunity for ASIC Design Engineers, Los Angele Area

2. Fine Job Opportunity For ASIC Design Engineers, LA Area

3. Fine Job Opportunity for ASIC Design Engineer

4. Fine Job Opportunity for ASIC Design Engineers, LA Area

5. Jobs, Denver/Boulder Colorado, ASIC Design, Board Design Engineers

6. Job Opportunities - 3D Volume Graphics & Asic Design

7. Fine Job Opportunity, ASIC Design, Communications Industry, California

8. ASIC Design / Verification Engineers looking for job

9. JOB OPPs: ASIC Design Engineers- S. California PreIPO- Lead-Edge Network Infrastructure Technology

10. Jobs Posting: ASIC Design Engineers

11. JOB OPENING: PRINCIPAL ENGINEER, ASIC DESIGN, SYNOPSIS DC/TC - VERILOG/VHDL, BEAVERTON, OR

12. JOB FOR ENTRY-LEVEL ASIC DESIGN ENGINEER