Xilinx Student Edition Software CRACK
Author Message
 Xilinx Student Edition Software CRACK

Hi all,
anyone knows where can I find ( or look for) the crack for  Xilinx Student
Edition Software 1.5?
Thanks for answer

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 23:41:37 GMT
 Xilinx Student Edition Software CRACK
Look at Xilinx web site for WebPACK. It's free!
Jan

Quote:
> Hi all,
> anyone knows where can I find ( or look for) the crack for  Xilinx Student
> Edition Software 1.5?
> Thanks for answer

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 23:58:38 GMT
 Xilinx Student Edition Software CRACK
Webpack is free, just register.  The student edition is available, IIRC, with
the XESS board and a lab manual for less than $200.  It would cost you more
than that just to build a board.  Frankly, I can't understand the motivation
for finding a crack for this software.  Remember, a crack is STEALING.  Where
are your morals?

Quote:

--
--Ray Andraka, P.E.
401/884-7930     Fax 401/884-7950

http://www.andraka.com

                                          -Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Sun, 11 Apr 2004 01:43:21 GMT
 Xilinx Student Edition Software CRACK
I know that is wrong, but this software is very expensive for me

Quote:
> Webpack is free, just register.  The student edition is available, IIRC,
with
> the XESS board and a lab manual for less than $200.  It would cost you
more
> than that just to build a board.  Frankly, I can't understand the
motivation
> for finding a crack for this software.  Remember, a crack is STEALING.
Where
> are your morals?

> > Hi all,
> > anyone knows where can I find ( or look for) the crack for  Xilinx
Student
> > Edition Software 1.5?
> > Thanks for answer

> --
> --Ray Andraka, P.E.
> 401/884-7930     Fax 401/884-7950

> http://www.andraka.com

>  "They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little
>   temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
>                                           -Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Sun, 11 Apr 2004 03:32:09 GMT
 Xilinx Student Edition Software CRACK

Quote:
>I know that is wrong, but this software is very expensive for me

You are a genuine Italian.

Luigi

Sun, 11 Apr 2004 04:59:06 GMT
 Xilinx Student Edition Software CRACK

Quote:

> anyone knows where can I find ( or look for) the crack for  Xilinx Student
> Edition Software 1.5?

You could call the local Xilinx rep, and ask them that question.  Be
sure to give your full name, address and telephone number.

-a

Sun, 11 Apr 2004 07:56:20 GMT

1. xilinx foundation series/ xilinx student edition software

2. Xilinx ISE 4.2i Student edition on Windows XP

3. need help in xilinx student edition 2i

4. XESS -010XL and Xilinx Student Edition

5. Xilinx student edition, version 1.5

6. Xilinx Student Edition - HELP!

7. Xilinx Student edition license problem

8. Does any one use Xilinx student edition??

9. Xilinx Foundation Sudent Edition and The Practical Xilinx Designer Lab Book

10. A VHDL question (with ModelSim Xilinx Edition)

11. Looking for either student edition of eiffel or free compiler

12. Student Edition of Object Logo (Paradigm)?