STD_LOGIC package
Author Message
 STD_LOGIC package

Hello everybody!

I am looking for the STD_LOGIC package provided in the public
domain by Vantage Analysis Systems Inc. Could a kind soul tell
me where I can find a copy of this package?

Please e-mail me any suggestion.

Thanks in advance.
--
 Pierre Mailhot, Universite de Montreal, Dept. IRO, C.P. 6128, Succ. A,
                 Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H3C 3J7

Sun, 19 Dec 1993 01:29:49 GMT
 STD_LOGIC package

Quote:

>I am looking for the STD_LOGIC package provided in the public
>domain by Vantage Analysis Systems Inc. Could a kind soul tell
>me where I can find a copy of this package?

I've gotten enough requests for this that I thought I would
put this notice out for anyone interested:

This package is described completely in my book "The
VHDL Handbook" published in 1989 by Kluwer. The complete source
code for this package and all other examples in the book can
be purchased for media and handling cost of $100 from
Coelho Publications and is shipped on an IBM PC floppy.
If you are interested in this, here is where you get
more info or send the check:

Coelho Publications
43000 Christy Street
Fremont, CA 94538

voice: (415) 770-0875
fax: (415) 770-0728
email: ...!uunet!coelho!drc

--
david r. coelho

coelho publications
43000 christy street

Sun, 19 Dec 1993 15:57:24 GMT
 STD_LOGIC package

Quote:

>>I am looking for the STD_LOGIC package provided in the
>>public domain...

>This package is described completely in my book "The
>VHDL Handbook" published in 1989 by Kluwer. The complete source
>code for this package and all other examples in the book can
>be purchased for media and handling cost of $100 from
>Coelho Publications and is shipped on an IBM PC floppy.
>If you are interested in this, here is where you get
>more info or send the check:

>Coelho Publications
>43000 Christy Street
>Fremont, CA 94538

$100 for a public domain package... Good Deal!
And if you buy that, i've got a bridge in Arizona...

Robert D. Birch

-- fighting for Truth and Justice, but not necessarily the
-- american way...

Sun, 26 Dec 1993 23:44:08 GMT

1. Proposed revisions to std_logic package for VHDL'93

2. std_logic package 1164

3. Synthesis of STD_LOGIC

4. SystemC std_logic resolved type

5. Unsigned or Std_logic ?

6. Bits over STD_LOGIC

7. std_logic and bit types paradox

8. std_logic <=> _vector conversion

9. std_logic(_vector) <==> integer, boolean conversion

10. std_logic vs. std_ulogic

11. grouping std_logic into a bundle (Aggregate?)

12. STD_LOGIC to (UN-)SIGNED