DRAM controller core
Author Message
 DRAM controller core

Hi,

I am looking for informations/designs/models about DRAM and DMA controllers.
Goal : Actel FPGA implementation.

Thanks :-) !

Thu, 16 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 DRAM controller core

Quote:
> I am looking for informations/designs/models about DRAM and DMA
controllers.
> Goal : Actel FPGA implementation.

Weeelll... Xilinx and Actel both have application notes describing SDRAM
controllers, and I believe the FreeCores guys have one as well (in generic
VHDL).

---Joel Kolstad

Thu, 30 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. PCI Bus DRAM Controller needed?

2. synch DRAM controllers and memory buffer managers

3. YAMR (Yet Another Model Request) DRAM Controller

4. DRAM controller

5. I need a simple vhdl dram model and controller

6. EDO DRAM Controller model

7. dram controller vhdl models for 486dx4

8. VHDL synthesis for a DRAM controller

9. DRAM controller in VHDL

10. ? Are there nany DRAM Controller VHDL-Modules around ???

11. Structural VHDL for DRAM core & sense amps

12. Floppy Disk Controller cores