what is the equavalant vhdl feature(after n ns)in systemc
Author Message
 what is the equavalant vhdl feature(after n ns)in systemc

Hi all,
I want to translate a vhdl code to systemc.I know that I can convert
"wait for n ns"
to "wait(n)" method in systemC, but what is the solution for:

as a concurrent statement:
   a<= a1 after 4 ns, a2 after 10 ns;

I know that I can solve my problem using a temporary variable for a1,
a2,.. , but this solution envolves some complex calculations.
Is there any direct equivalant feature in timing models of systmc?

Also I will thank you if you evaluate my current solution.

-my current solution for concurrent signal assignment:
   process
       variable a1temp,a2temp;
       begin
          a1temp := a1;
          a2temp := a2;
          wait for 4 ns;
          a <= a1temp;
          wait for 6 ns;    --10-4 = 6 ns
          a <= a2temp;
          wait on  a1,a2;
       end process;

0in a sequential statement part:
  b<= b1 after 4 ns, b2 after 10 ns;
  c<= c1 after 3 ns;

my current solution:
   process
       variable b1temp,b2temp,c1temp;
       begin
          b1temp := b1;
          b2temp := b2;
          c2temp := c2;
          wait for 3 ns;
          c <= c1temp;
          wait for 1 ns;    --4-3 = 1 ns
          b <= b1temp;
          wait for 1 ns;    --10-4 = 6 ns
          b <= b2temp;
          wait on  c1,b1,b2;
       end process;

sincerely
z.Karimi

Sun, 12 Jun 2005 19:24:19 GMT

1. (after 3 ns )in VHDL==>(???) SystemC

2. SystemC to VHDL - CoCentric SystemC Compiler

3. IP number change on fortress.uccb.ns.ca AKA w3.uccb.ns.ca

4. SystemC/VHDL co simulator

5. SystemC C++ and ModelSim VHDL

6. Any opinions of SystemC vs VHDL?

7. I am searching for a VHDL PCI-Target description

8. I am searching Validation Suite93 of VHDL

9. VHDl format toolsI am ll

10. Signal Spy feature available for NC VHDL - Thanks to Martyn, Cadence

11. vhdl unsupported feature error(s)

12. Signal Spy feature available for NC VHDL - Thanks to Martyn, Cadence