New Book: Designer's Guide to VHDL
Author Message
 New Book: Designer's Guide to VHDL

"The Designer's Guide to VHDL" by Peter Ashenden is both a
comprehensive manual for the language and an authoritative
reference on its use in hardware design at all levels, from the
system level to the gate level. Using the IEEE standard for
VHDL, Ashenden presents the entire description language and
builds a modeling methodology based on successful software
engineering techniques. Requiring only a minimal background in
programming, this is an excellent tutorial for anyone in
computer architecture, digital systems engineering, or CAD.

ISBN 1-55860-270-4, 688 pages, paperback.

For more information, please contact Morgan Kaufmann Publishers

www:   http://www.*-*-*.com/
phone: 800-745-7323 / 415-392-2665
fax:   415-982-2665

Tue, 28 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. New Book: The Designer's Guide to VHDL

2. The Designer's Guide to VHDL - TOC

3. designer's guide to verilog?

4. "VHDL for designers" book

5. New Book: CVF - A Guide to Creating Windows Applications

6. I need the book Clipper 5.3: A Developer's Guide

7. Instructor's Guide for Hughes PL/I book

8. Ruby Developer's Guide - hurt book sale

9. Q: Information on a Book for Smalltalk the Developer's Guide

10. New book on PSL/SUGAR with Verilog and VHDL