Where to find the package STD_1149_1_1990?
Author Message
 Where to find the package STD_1149_1_1990?

Hi,

I got a BSDL (Boundary Scan Description Language) file from Xilinx.
It is basically a VHDL file with definitions of attributes for the
entity XC4003. This VHDL file requires a package named STD_1149_1_1990,
which stands for IEEE Std 1149.1-1990 Test Access port
and Boundary Scan Architecture. I wonder where I can get this package
and how I can use the BSDL file. Any suggestions will be greatly
appreciated. Thanks in advance!

C.Y.Lin

Wed, 20 Nov 1996 03:51:23 GMT

1. - finding outdated packages

2. Where does one find current logo packages?

3. Finding Unix freeware (was: Solaris packages of tcl/tk 8.0p2)

4. Package vrml.external.exception not found in import.

5. I can't find eai package

6. Package vrml.external.field not found in import

7. can't find package Tk?

8. Can't find package when running wrapped app with DevKit 3.2

9. Can't find package mysqltcl

10. How to find whether a package is available?

11. Cant find TclCurl package error

12. Finding Tcllib Module Package dependeciy tree