ASIC design flow
Author Message
 ASIC design flow

Hi guys

I am not familiar to ASIC as I am always doing transistor level design.
Now I have a chance to work on it.
May I know in advance the ASIC flow and if I can use any free softwares
inside my flow to complete a task.

--
Best Regards,
Ken

Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:31:24 GMT
 ASIC design flow
hello mr. kenneth

you get evry information in an book called ASIC by jhon sebastien
smith,which is available online also in dacfe.com(edatoolscafe).you
can also get a lot of downloads there

all the best
sharat

Quote:

> Hi guys

> I am not familiar to ASIC as I am always doing transistor level design.
> Now I have a chance to work on it.
> May I know in advance the ASIC flow and if I can use any free softwares
> inside my flow to complete a task.

Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:30:13 GMT

1. boston: ASIC DESIGN FLOW @ Sun East

2. Use of VHDL Records in ASIC Design Flow ?

3. boston: ASIC DESIGN FLOW @ Sun East

4. Jobs, Denver/Boulder Colorado, ASIC Design, Board Design Engineers

5. Digital Design/ASIC Design @ Sun Mass

6. Digital Design/ASIC Design @ Sun Mass

7. Design Flow --basic questions

8. Design flow needed

9. State diag. and Flow chart design

10. Design Flow --basic questions

11. Active-HDL + XILIXN ISE design flow HELP, PLEASE!!!

12. Design Flow Help for a Newbie in Quartus II