SDRAM Model in VHDL or C ??
Author Message
 SDRAM Model in VHDL or C ??

Does anybody have a model of a Synchronous DRAM in VHDL or C ?
If so I'd like to received it. Please email to:

If you don't have it, but know where I might be able to get it,
I'd also like to know.

Thanks for your help, edwin.

--
Edwin van Dalen

Fri, 21 Feb 1997 21:53:09 GMT
 SDRAM Model in VHDL or C ??

   Does anybody have a model of a Synchronous DRAM in VHDL or C ?

Hitachi is distributing a VHDL model of their SDRAM.  You should be
able to get it from your distributor.
--
Richard Kaul         | "Giving money and power to government is like giving
IBM Microelectronics |  whiskey and car keys to {*filter*}age boys."

Sat, 22 Feb 1997 18:18:08 GMT

1. Looking for freely available SDRAM VHDL model

2. VHDL SDRAM model supporting bank-interleaving

3. SDRAM VHDL models (Micron?)

4. Looking for freely available SDRAM VHDL model

5. VHDL SDRAM model

6. SDRAM Models

7. SDRAM model

8. Behavioural model for SDRAM?