I had to try it!
Author Message
 I had to try it!

--
Sorry to post this to your newsgroup, but I had to try it!

I read this and thought, "What could I lose?"
Read through it and maybe you'll like to try it as well!
But please be honest.  That is how it works.

                    "MAKE-MONEY-FAST"

----- Adapted article by Jody Vining (#4 below)   ----------------

Want to make a few bucks?  Quick, easy and cheap?

Ok ok, we have all heard this before, laughed at it, thought it was
stupid, so did I.  But one day, I was bored, and wanted to see if this
thing really works, the now infamous newsgroup "make-money-fast"
routine.
And well, to my surprise, it ACTUALLY WORKED.  I didn't make $50,000
like some said, but I DID make $3,200 in 1 month.  Thats not bad for a
$5 investment!

So now try it, maybe you'll make less, maybe you'll make more, but its
worth a shot right?

The procedure is very simple.

STEP 1. Write your name and address on 5 separate pieces of paper with
the words "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST". Fold a $1 note or money
order or bank draft in each of the pieces of paper and mail them to the
following five addresses:

1. Sahba Zadeh, 16115 122 Pl. NE, Bothell, WA 98011, USA

2. John England,  570 Vista Ave. Palo Alto, CA  94306, USA

3. Jeannette Bidegain, 2301 Redwood Street, #1406,  Las Vegas, NV
    89102,USA

4. Jody Vining, 987 Shetland Ave, Winter Springs, FL, 32708

5. Mitch Whiteley, 1026 N. 510 W. Apt. 4A, Logan, UT  84341

STEP 2. Now remove the 1st name on the list, move the other 4 names up
(5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3 etc) and put your name and address as number 5
on the list. You can do this by re-typing this article or simply editing
and re-posting it in this or another newsgroup.

STEP 3. Post your amended article to at least 200 new groups (there are
17 000 of them).

You are now in the Mail Order Investment Business and you will start
receiving $1 returns by mail within a week or two. The more newsgroups
you post to, the bigger your return will be. You may want to rent a Post
Office Box to handle the volume of mail you are likely to receive.

If you wish to remain anonymous, you can use a pseudonym such as
"The Manager" or "The Investor", but make sure your address is correct!

NOW LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SYSTEM WORKS!

Of every 200 postings I made, I received an average of 5 replies, YES -
ONLY 5, each with a $1 bill enclosed. You make $5 for every 200
postings WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 5.

Each person who sent you $1, now also makes let's say,only 200
additional postings WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 4, i.e. 1000 postings.
On average therefore, 50 people will send you $1 with your name at
number 4. You make $50.

Your 50 new agents make 200 posting each WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 3
or 10 000 postings - average return 500 at $1 each is $500. They
make 200 postings each WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 2 = 100 000 postings
= 5 000 returns at $1 each = $5 000.

Finally, 5 000 people make 200 postings each WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 1
and you get a return of $50 000 before you name drops off the list.
AND THAT'S IF EVERYONE DOWN THE LINE ONLY MAKES 200 POSTINGS! Total
income in one cycle = $55 500.

From time to time, when your name is no longer on the list, you take
the latest posting that is appearing in the newsgroups, SEND OUT
ANOTHER $5 TO THE NAMES THAT ARE ON THE LIST, PUT YOUR NAME IN
AT NUMBER 5 AND START POSTING AGAIN. Remember, 200 postings is only
a guideline. The more you post, the greater the return.

Let's review the reasons why you should do this: THE ONLY COST FACTORS
ARE 5 STAMPS, 5 ENVELOPES, AND 5 $1 BILLS. Anyone can afford five
dollars to put into such an effortless investment with SPECTACULAR
RETURNS.

Some people have said to me "What happens if the scheme is 'played
out' and no one sends me any money"? Big deal! So you lose $5 - but
what are the chances of that happening?

Do you realise how many Internet Users there are? Do you realise how
many times this scheme can be utilised over and over again - with
COMPLETELY NEW people participating?

There are not HUNDREDS, NOT EVEN THOUSANDS, BUT HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS
OF NEW INTERNET USERS EVERY MONTH!

Remember, read the instructions carefully and play FAIRLY...that's
the only way this will work. Get a printout so you can refer back
to this article easily.

Try to keep a list of everyone that sends you money and always keep
an eye on the newsgroup postings to make sure everyone is playing
fairly. You know where your name should be.

Wed, 10 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 I had to try it!

Note that the last name on the list is

Mitch Whiteley, 1026 N. 510 W. Apt. 4A, Logan, UT  84341

This person is using your system to propagate pyramid schemes in direct
violation of Federal law.

Quote:
> [...]

>RETURNS.

>Some people have said to me "What happens if the scheme is 'played
>out' and no one sends me any money"? Big deal! So you lose $5 - but
>what are the chances of that happening?

>Do you realise how many Internet Users there are? Do you realise how
>many times this scheme can be utilised over and over again - with
>COMPLETELY NEW people participating?

>There are not HUNDREDS, NOT EVEN THOUSANDS, BUT HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS
>OF NEW INTERNET USERS EVERY MONTH!

>Remember, read the instructions carefully and play FAIRLY...that's
>the only way this will work. Get a printout so you can refer back
>to this article easily.

>Try to keep a list of everyone that sends you money and always keep
>an eye on the newsgroup postings to make sure everyone is playing
>fairly. You know where your name should be.

---

The Mighty Cheebie: loyal drone in the service of Da Queen
Eater of Oreos, wearer of wing weaves, maker of pillows.

Thu, 11 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Having problem trying to..

2. try gfdg try kuiou try gsdfas try

3. Try this if you are having problems getting action out of your joystick

4. try: execpt:/ try: finally: behavior

5. Trying to get the apache $UNIQUE_ID but having the character '%' converted to '@'

6. Having problems changing printer settings within the program code (anyone having problems w/ OkiData printers?)

7. Having an image saved my butt

8. Bot-kit - having trouble using light sensors

9. "Having an Image Saved my Butt"

10. Is having untyped data good?

11. Is having untyped data good?

12. Having problem starting DST