Xilinx Foundation F2.1i SE
Author Message
 Xilinx Foundation F2.1i SE

Xilinx Foundation F2.1i Student Edition is now unavailable through
stockists.

Does anyone out there have a supply ?

I have a copy of the software but require extra licences for students.

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 04:35:23 GMT
 Xilinx Foundation F2.1i SE
Why not use the free webpack?  It covers the newer devices, you don't have
to worry about licenses, and the students can use it from any computer.
The only downside is that it doesn't do the older devices.

Quote:

--
--Ray Andraka, P.E.
401/884-7930     Fax 401/884-7950

http://www.andraka.com

                                          -Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 05:06:14 GMT
 Xilinx Foundation F2.1i SE

Quote:
> Xilinx Foundation F2.1i Student Edition is now unavailable through
> stockists.

> Does anyone out there have a supply ?

> I have a copy of the software but require extra licences for students.

Tried emailing Prentice Hall ?
Or even xilinx ?

Prentice Hall  were still bundling 2.1 with new textbooks in october.

older webpack releases from xilinx
http://www.xilinx.com/webpack/classics/wpclassic/index.htm
only goes back to 3.3

Alex

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:09:40 GMT
 Xilinx Foundation F2.1i SE
Thanks Ray,

I find the F2.1i user interface very good for beginners, and have generated
a lot of support documentation.

I am switching to Webpack and ISE5.2 but it takes time.

David

Quote:
> Why not use the free webpack?  It covers the newer devices, you don't have
> to worry about licenses, and the students can use it from any computer.
> The only downside is that it doesn't do the older devices.

> > Xilinx Foundation F2.1i Student Edition is now unavailable through
> > stockists.

> > Does anyone out there have a supply ?

> > I have a copy of the software but require extra licences for students.

> --
> --Ray Andraka, P.E.
> 401/884-7930     Fax 401/884-7950

> http://www.andraka.com

>  "They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little
>   temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
>                                           -Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Sun, 18 Sep 2005 02:42:44 GMT

1. Xilinx Foundation 2.1i

2. IFDs in Xilinx Foundation 4.1i

3. Use of lpm in Xilinx Foundation 2.1i

4. Help with Xilinx Foundation 2.1i warning

5. Help with Xilinx Foundation 2.1i warning

6. xilinx foundation series/ xilinx student edition software

7. Xilinx Foundation Sudent Edition and The Practical Xilinx Designer Lab Book

8. First steps with Foundation ISE 3.1i

9. conv_integer, FSM, foundation 2.1i

10. Synopsys inside Foundation 2.1i does not infer fast-adder

11. uart code in xilinx 4.1i

12. Xilinx 3.1i ISE