serching for vhdl courses/cherche des cours de vhdl
Author Message
 serching for vhdl courses/cherche des cours de vhdl

i'm student and i search for good sites with vhdl courses
in english and french i would prefer
de preference en francais
thanks

Tue, 18 May 2004 21:34:43 GMT
 serching for vhdl courses/cherche des cours de vhdl
You can go to www.exsultation.com they provide training courses and are very
good, I have taken their courses and learned a lot. They are located in
Montreal and I know that they speak French. Or you can go to www.aldec.com
and I believe that they have a VHDL downloadable training package click the
link "Free VHDL Tutorial". It's not bad either but it's english. If you have
the money then Exsultation provides a great service.

Jason Berringer

Quote:

> i'm student and i search for good sites with vhdl courses
> in english and french i would prefer
> de preference en francais
> thanks

Wed, 19 May 2004 07:58:32 GMT

1. COURSES: High Level Design Using VHDL, Advanced Techniques Using VHDL, Portland, OR

2. COURSES: High Level Design Using VHDL, Advanced Techniques Using VHDL, Portland, OR

3. COURSES: High Level Design Using VHDL, Advanced Techniques Using VHDL, Portland, OR

4. COURSES: High Level Design Using VHDL, Advanced Techniques Using VHDL, Portland, OR

5. COURSES: High Level Design Using VHDL, Advanced Techniques Using VHDL, Portland, OR

6. VHDL COURSE (ANYBODY DONE THIS COURSE?)

7. Xemacs VHDL mode (vhdl.zip file, 83 Kbytes) - vhdl.zip (1/1)

8. DES vhdl code?

9. look for vhdl description of DES

10. DES in VHDL for FPGAs

11. je cherche quelqu'un qui fasse du realbasic region de lyon

12. Je cherche une distribution de Clarion 4 ou 5