search for VHDL- or EDIF-netlists
Author Message
 search for VHDL- or EDIF-netlists

I am looking for small and big VHDL- and EDIF-netlists (IEEE standard 1076-1987,
EDIF 200). We have no VHDL- or EDIF-library, I would prefer if you can send
these also. I need these netlists as input for a timing verification program.
It is not necessary that the netlists have timing datas.

If it is possible please send me also a short documentation about the netlists.

Thanks for any netlist.

Sat, 25 Dec 1993 22:12:53 GMT

1. EDIF netlist file to BLIF netlist file..

2. How can i get the spice netlist from the synthesized netlist (vhdl netlist)

3. VHDL-netlist to Verilog-netlist Translator ?

4. Looking for Free EDIF/Verilog netlist - Schematic Viewer

5. EDIF Netlist Visualization for Synthesis Verification

6. Looking for Free EDIF/Verilog netlist - Schematic Viewer

7. Need EDIF to Spice netlist translator...Help!

8. EDIF schematic to Netlist

9. searching EDIF information

10. LeonardoSpectrum for Altera, VHDL -> EDIF conversion

11. connecting EDIF to VHDL

12. Edif and VHDL