Windows 3.1 VHDL Editor for Model Tech?
Author Message
 Windows 3.1 VHDL Editor for Model Tech?

I am looking for a VHDL friendly text editor that will work with Microsoft
Windows so that I can use it with Model Technology's V-System Compiler/
Simulator.

So far I have only found one: VHDL Turbo Writer from Saros out of England.
If anyone has had any experience with Turbo Writer I would be greatful if
you would tell me your impressions.

If anyone uses any other Windows and VHDL friendly text editor I would
love to hear from you about how you like them and what their costs are.

I will summarize any responses that are not posted here.

Thanks,
Roland.

--

AT&T Global Information Solutions
The opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of AT&T

Tue, 17 Dec 1996 22:59:44 GMT

1. linking C with VHDL, Model Tech, V-system/Windows

2. Best free VRML editor for windows 3.1 or 95

3. Shareware VRML-Editor for Windows 3.1??

4. Model Tech VHDL

5. Model Tech and Vital VHDL netlists

6. Windows 3.1 VxD with TASM 3.1 ?

7. C model in model tech.

8. Windows 3.1 to Windows '95

9. What's difference between Windows 3.1 dans Windows 95

10. Help : REXX, from Windows 3.1 to Windows 95

11. Queries re MicroFocus Personal COBOL for Windows 3.1/Windows 95