SystemC/VHDL co simulator
Author Message
 SystemC/VHDL co simulator

Hi All,

Does any one know where I can find something related to SystemC/VHDL
cosimulator?

--
Ahmed Samir Ossman
Computer Engineer

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 20:49:45 GMT
 SystemC/VHDL co simulator
You can find at least two good open source university VHDL to SystemC
conversion tools plus examples from Anslab on how to connect SystemC
to VHDL and Verilog for cosimulation under:

http://www.systemc.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=4&category_i...

Quote:

> Hi All,

> Does any one know where I can find something related to SystemC/VHDL
> cosimulator?

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:11:26 GMT

1. SystemC to VHDL - CoCentric SystemC Compiler

2. (after 3 ns )in VHDL==>(???) SystemC

3. what is the equavalant vhdl feature(after n ns)in systemc

4. Selection of VHDL non-commercial VHDL Simulator

5. ModelSim or Aldec VHDL simulator for VHDL ????

6. SystemC C++ and ModelSim VHDL

7. Any opinions of SystemC vs VHDL?

8. Translator Verilog->VHDL and VHDL simulator

9. Verilog & VHDL co-simulation

10. VHDL & Verilog Co-Simulation in VCS

11. VHDL/verilog co-simulation

12. question about co-design using ada and vhdl?