How to make a RAM-based registers for 32-TAPS
Author Message
 How to make a RAM-based registers for 32-TAPS

Hello,

I need some guideline about how to make a RAM-based Shift Registers for a
FIR filter with 32 Taps. Any idea or clue about doing it? My target
implementation is into the Altera FPGA board.

Thank you.

Daniel

Mon, 21 Jun 2004 18:05:34 GMT
 How to make a RAM-based registers for 32-TAPS

quite difficult to answer it depends on how large are coefficients and data bus
and what about the sampling frequency . Have you already selected a technology
is there ASIC , programmable logic ? .do you have multipliers available ?
please if you need assistance try to be a lot more specific

jacky

--
Use our news server 'news.foorum.com' from anywhere.
More details at: http://nnrpinfo.go.foorum.com/

Sun, 27 Jun 2004 18:21:09 GMT

1. Division 32-Bit/32-Bit with 16-Bit Register

2. LFSR Taps for 64 bit registers?

3. LFSR Taps for 64 bit registers?

4. Registering 32 bit dlls

5. Registers in 32-bit Debugger

6. Bit&Byte operations : Register problems with StonyBrookModula-2 32-bit

7. Bit&Byte operations : Register problems with StonyBrookModula-2 32-bit

8. 32-bit bin2ascii with 16-bit registers

9. Errors: cannot use 16-bit register with a 32-bit address

10. 32 bit registers/dword writing?

11. Can Microsoft C takes 32 bit register

12. 32-bit register