Need EDIF to Spice netlist translator...Help!
Author Message
 Need EDIF to Spice netlist translator...Help!

I'm looking for a tool that will read the output
of Synopsys (in EDIF netlist format) and convert it to
a spice netlist.  I have the subcircuit definitions for
the std cells in the Synopsys library so this should not
be too complicated to do.

thanks for any suggestions,

-c.t.

Mon, 12 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can i get the spice netlist from the synthesized netlist (vhdl netlist)

2. verilog netlist -> spice netlist

3. EDIF netlist file to BLIF netlist file..

4. VHDL-netlist to Verilog-netlist Translator ?

5. Awk (A spice netlist parser)

6. verilog to SPICE netlist conversion

7. spice netlist --> verilog conversion tool

8. Looking for Free EDIF/Verilog netlist - Schematic Viewer

9. EDIF Netlist Visualization for Synthesis Verification

10. Looking for Free EDIF/Verilog netlist - Schematic Viewer

11. EDIF schematic to Netlist

12. search for VHDL- or EDIF-netlists